Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hobo Purse

WEll, as you can see, I have been making purses again! The black  and gold purse is the last one I made, I think I have finally figured it all out. The very first hobo purse made hung down way below my knees, the instructions were backwards. The purple purse was the second attempt, I took it to Texas, had lots of compliments, but it was horribly big and I couldn't find a thing in it. The cloth was an old quilt I bought some time ago. This last purse is fun, the cloth came from my friend Davonne. I think I will use it and see if I like this size.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute!! Now you can market purses! And don't forget about marketing your felted purses! I use the little one you made that was in the larger pink one all the time. I put it in any purse I am using and it has my lipstick and a few other essential items. Way to go, Girlfriend!!!
    Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! I love them! Now you can market those on your website. You should sell your felted purses too! I use the little pocket one that was in the pink purse you gave me a lot. I keep lipstick and other essentials in it and slip it into any purse I am using. Way to go, Girlfriend!!
    Fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great -- I need to see them!

    ReplyDelete